Quick Turnaround Times!
Food safety is a key piece of NEWAGE Laboratories’ services. NAL makes it it simple to outsource all of your analytical testing requirements. We pride ourselves on quick turnaround times, analytical accuracy, and client satisfaction. That is why the NEWAGE Food Safety Laboratory is a trusted resource for food safety testing.
Flexible And Adaptive To Outsource With
Backed by experience and expertise, NAL chemists and personnel follow U.S. EPA regulated methods and federal laws while working on-site. Geography-based specifications and regulations are clearly discussed and specified prior to beginning each project. When you outsource with NEWAGE Laboratories it makes growing easy. We are available and willing to attain new certifications and adapt to specific regulations as required for unique projects.
Is Outsourcing Lab Services Right For Your Company?
We know you have many factors to consider when it comes to laboratory testing. The following questions might help you put things in perspective.
- Do you have a degree of variability in your sample flow (e.g. Seasonality)?
- Do you have a wide variety of products, ingredients, and tests to perform?
- Do you require occasional use of capital-intensive tests (high-pressure liquid chromatography)?
- Are you conveniently located for an outside lab?
- Do you need pathogen testing for your products, environmental, or ingredients?
- Do you have to manage multiple internal labs with a small central staff?
- Are you having trouble finding, motivating, and keeping qualified lab personal?
- Do you have customers who are not satisfied with internal lab’s performance? Do you have major customers who require you to use an outside lab for certificates of analysis?
- Does your company have uncertain business plans (e.g. possible down-sizing, plant consolidations, etc.)?
- Do you lack confidence in the quality of your internal lab’s test results?
- What is the initial cost of accreditation and the ongoing cost?
- How would you keep your lab current on regulatory and accreditation requirements?
- What is involved in keeping technologies, calibrations, and training current?
If you answered yes to half of these questions or had difficultly answering, outsourcing your analytical testing program could be right for your company. Contact NAL to learn more about how we can assist you.