Waste Water Testing Available!
When it comes to analyzing water, testing waste water is one of the most important components to ensure contaminates don’t make their way back into our drinking and irrigation water. This is where the NEWAGE Environmental Laboratories shine. NAL tests a vast range of harmful materials that can end up in water. We help ensure waste water is safely cycled back into our municipal and agricultural water supplies.
To break down everything that’s in your waste water, NAL chemists utilize gas chromatography (GC) and GC/mass spectrometry (GC/MS) for quantification of volatile organic compounds (VOCs), polynuclear aromatics (PNAs), base neutral acid compounds (BNAs), gas and diesel range organics (GRO and DRO), polychlorinated biphenyls (PCB), explosives, and pesticides. For the analysis of trace metals NAL chemists utilize ICP/OES and Cold Vapor Mercury Analysis System instrumentation.
Why Not Go Mobile?
NAL offers superior testing through each of its mobile laboratory units. Each laboratory in our fleet is designed, equipped, and organized to perform exceptional analysis as well as staffed with degreed and experienced chemists. The layout of each laboratory is intended to promote efficient operation of instrumentation and cooperation between chemists and technicians when applicable.
- No mobilization charges anywhere in the contiguous United States when you use NEWAGE Laboratories’ mobile labs!
- Six fully equipped mobile laboratory units preforming on-site sample analysis
- Primary NELAC certified through the State of Louisiana
- Secondary NELAC certification through Florida (other states if requested)
- ISO/IEC 17025:2005
- Fully defensible data
- Degreed and experienced chemists
- Electronic Data Deliverables (EDD)
- Federal project experience (DOD, AFCEE, Army Corps and Superfund sites)
- UST quick turn project experience
- Emergency response experience
Waste Water Tests
- Metals – One Element
- RCRA 8 Metals
- MI 10 Metals
- Mercury by EPA 7471
- Volatile Organics (GC/MS)
- Semivolatile Organics (GC/MS)
- PNAs/PAHs (GC/MS)
- Organochlorine Pesticides (GC/ECD)
- PCBs (GC/ECD)
- GRO (GC/MS)
- DRO (GC/MS or GC/FID)