Using methods customized to your specific needs, NAL scientists use U.S. EPA-regulated, codified methods in accordance with federal laws. Geography-based requirements are clearly discussed and specified in the planning phase of a project to ensure that NAL is able to supply you with usable and defensible data.
Partnerships & Certifications
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- Federal, State, and International certifications
See more NAL certifications.
Backed by experience and expertise, NAL chemists and personnel follow U.S. EPA regulated methods and federal laws while working on-site. Geography-based specifications and regulations are clearly discussed and specified prior to beginning each project.
New Age Laboratories is available and willing to attain new certifications and adapt to specific regulations as required for unique projects.
Is Outsourcing Lab Services Right for Your Company?
We know you have many factors to consider when it comes to laboratory testing – whether fixed or mobile. The following questions might help you put things in perspective.
- Do you have a degree of variability in your sample flow (e.g. Seasonality)?
- Do you have a wide variety of products, ingredients, and tests to perform?
- Do you require occasional use of capital-intensive tests (high-pressure liquid chromatography)?
- Are you conveniently located for an outside lab?
- Do you need pathogen testing for your products, environmental, or ingredients?
- Do you have to manage multiple internal labs with a small central staff?
- Are you having trouble finding, motivating, and keeping qualified lab personal?
- Do you have customers who are not satisfied with internal lab’s performance?
Do you have major customers who require you to use an outside lab for certificates of analysis?
- Does your company have uncertain business plans (e.g. possible down-sizing, plant consolidations, etc.)?
- Do you lack confidence in the quality of your internal lab’s test results?
- What is the initial cost of accreditation and the ongoing cost?
- How would you keep your lab current on regulatory and accreditation requirements?
- What is involved in keeping technologies, calibrations, and training current?
If you answered yes to half of these questions or had difficultly answering, outsourcing your analytical testing program could be right for your company. Contact NAL to learn more about how we can assist you.
New Age Laboratory (NAL) provides not only scientifically sound, well documented, and regulatory compliant data, but also the highest quality service experience available in the industry. NAL’s Quality System is designed to provide a framework for continuous improvement within the organization, minimize systematic error, and to encourage constructive, documented problem solving.