At New Age Laboratories, what we test depends largely on the specific client. NAL’s environmental labs provide on-site and off-site testing services to every entity from dry cleaners, golf courses, and schools to developers, food processing plants, and large oil companies. Whether you have experienced a spill or are following regulations from governmental driving forces, NAL can help.
Whether you utilize NAL’s fixed lab in South Haven, Mich., or one of our mobile units, customization comes in the form of uniquely tailored methods and procedures. Our highly trained chemists and technicians use the most appropriate tools and techniques to provide you with real-time, usable data in a variety of laboratory configurations.
SW8260 (Soil/Water/Soil Gas)
- BTEX, MTBE
- PCE/TCE and daughter compounds
- Gasoline Range Organics (GRO)
- Full List VOCs
- Polynuclear Aromatic Hydrocarbons (PAHs)
- Diesel Range Organics (DRO/ORO)
- Full Base/Neutral/Acids (BNA)
- Organochlorine Pesticides
- Polychlorinated Biphenyls (PCBs)
- Trace Metals
- International ISO/IEC 17025:2005
- Federal DoD ELAP
- NELAC: 2009
- Various State-Specific Accreditations
- Michigan DEQ Drinking Water
Contact NAL today to discuss your testing needs.