New Age Laboratories holds numerous certifications from the various regulatory entities. Our certifications include:
- ISO/IEC 17025:2005 Accredited (PJLA)
- Food Safety Certification (PDF)
- Florida – Florida Department of Health, (a NELAP recognized accreditation body), Lab ID No. E97841
- Louisiana – LELAP (a NELAP recognized accreditation body)
- Michigan – Michigan Department of Environmental Quality (PDF)
- North Carolina – North Carolina Environmental Quality
- Various environmental consultants and regulators
This is a sampling of the certifications New Age Laboratories maintains. We are happy to provide copies of these and other certifications and scopes upon request. Contact us for more information and to learn how we can put our certifications to work for your organization or inquire about additional certifications related to your testing needs.
Why Outsource Your Lab Services?
There are many reasons to outsource your laboratory testing.
- Degree of variability in your sample flow (e.g. Seasonality).
- Wide variety of products, ingredients, and tests to perform.
- Customers who are not satisfied with internal lab’s performance.
- Lack of confidence in the quality of your internal lab’s test results.
- Initial and ongoing costs of accreditation.
- Many more reasons!